The mad movie marathon surges on… Yes, another day and another dirty MTB cut, but today a real treat: two little montage edits from day 4 of the South Island tour. And, what a massive contrast between these two! I suspect it will break down like this:
- If you like riding trails and sweet single track in pine forest, you’ll dig on video one
- If you like smashing gnar and being marginally in control, video two will provide more MTB stiffy material
- If you are 100% road or an XC nerd, today isn’t your day and you may want to head over to Cyclingtips to discuss power meters.
And, to cater for attention spans that have been destroyed by smart phones, both are under 4 mins! So, quick check over the shoulder if you’re at work to make sure no fucker is watching you in your cubicle and then enjoy some more Queenstown goodness:
1. Seven mile trail exploring with Multigirl
The morning session with mGirl was chilled, exploring some super cool trails at Seven mile… A must do if you’re in town with your trail bike. Views of the lake also reasonably handy. I think the main lyrics of the accompanying song here say it all…
2. Remarkables DH Gnar runs with Mad Markus
The last stop before bolting out of qTown… A couple of blind runs down the Remarkables DH trails, my penchant for gap jumps clearly at an all time low here… No such problems for Markus!
Usual disclaimer – I cannot be sued for motion sickness and if the video won’t play, then upgrade your shit old computer, or if you want to save cash, click on the ‘Vimeo’ link on the bottom right to watch it there etc etc.