After posting the first Perth Enduromania Shredit it occurred to me that I needed to do a bit of work on my quality. So, after consulting the oracles of dubious internet forums and the DN Global Collective, I came up with the following fool proof steps:
- Upgrade to Vimeo PRO… Not that cheap…
- Research on line to work out how to get the best quality video action
- Create massive 1080p movie file that looks great
- Spend 8 hours uploading your now massive 4.65GB file… On the 3rd attempt after the first uploads fail
- Say ‘cunt‘ quite a bit at inanimate objects (MacBook PRO)
End result? Shredit looks basically exactly the same as the previous ones uploaded… Gaaaaaa. Anyway, enjoy an afternoon at the Goat Farm as I go back to the drawing board on how to beat compression doom. Any advice then feel free to hit me:
That’s right an afternoon spent indulging in a pool of ENDURO spirit scoping out stage 1 and 2 for the race. REALLY wish we had also checked out 3 and 4 as well, turned out it would have come in handy.